Low Cost Junk Removal In NH And MA
Three Fast Ways To Get A Quote ~ Call Us ~ Email Us ~ Or Text Us Now!
- Our junk removal services start as low as $35 in New Hampshire and Massachusetts!
- We are the only company in New England that will actually pay you for your junk!
- We guarantee both residential and commercial customers the best price you will find, and we stand by it, bring us any insured company’s written onsite quote and we will beat it by 10% minimum!
- No job is too big or too small – from 85,000sqft corporate cleanouts to helping the elderly lady around the corner dispose of her mammoth console television, we aim to please!
- We use the largest trucks in the business!
- Televisions, furniture, mattresses, moving boxes, metals, construction debris, computer monitors, air-conditioners, microwaves – You name it we take it!
- Other companies require the items you want removed to be in the garage or curbside, they make you do all the work!? With Trash Can Willys we remove your unwanted items from anywhere on your property. Let us do all the work!
- We use the largest trucks in the area, 40% larger than most of our competitors and we charge the same price or less!
- The fastest response times at any hour! Typically our customers can be serviced within 24 hours of calling!
- Our vehicles, staff, and service are fully licensed and insured!
- 5 star reviews and testimonials all over the web!
- We treat every single customer like our only customer!
- Professional removal crews that are eager to please – need a favor and something heavy moved in the house while we’re there, you bet, free of charge!
- A local Veteran owned and family operated company! When you call to schedule a pickup or ask a question you don’t sit on hold, you talk to the someone immediately!
- A Green Company, old Willy and his gang recycle as much as science lets us!! Would you believe we recycled 50% of what we pick up as garbage!? Thats right! last year Trash Can Willys saved a whopping 500,000 Lbs of trash from entering a land fill!!!! We also upcycle furniture, and donate furniture to our local Epilepsy Foundation, this past year we donated almost $30,000 in sellable goods for use by needy families in the community we serve
Try viewing our before and after pics here
How About Given Us A Chance To Earn Your Business?
Getting Rid Of Your Unwanted Items Is Easy As – 1, 2, 3!
Phone Estimate or Onsite Estimate – To get the ball rolling you can contact us by phone or if outside business hours, you can fill in the quote request form at the top right of this page and we will return your call in the morning. Once in contact we will determine a “GUESSTIMATED” quote over the phone (as we are not there and actually seeing the items to be removed this price is subject to change by the crew when they arrive to do the job) by asking how many pickup trucks worth of junk you may have (see below figure) to schedule the junk removal immediately or for larger pickups (over 3 pickup trucks worth of junk) we will schedule a free, no obligation, on-site estimate with either the company General Manager, Matt Martin or the Owner, Steven Heimsath that way they can come out and give you an exact price after seeing what your project entails.
Scheduling and Service – Upon offering a quote we then schedule a removal date and time at your convenience. Our professional crew will show up within a two hour designated time frame, always calling 15 minutes ahead of our arrival as a courtesy. Upon arrival they will ask to see what exactly needs to be hauled away and verify the exact price upfront (typically this is within the estimated phone quote but can vary until we actually see the items to go). All you need to do is point and they will safely remove the items from where they sit on the property. Whether your trash is in the basement, attic, garage, or shed we remove everything doing all the work, from where it sits. Many competitors require you to have the load ready curbside, we do not, it is a courtesy service and free of charge in both New Hampshire and Massachusetts.
Discounts and Payments – If we stumble across many items we can recycle, donate, or even any items we can resell we will happily offer you additional savings and will apply the proper discounts. After we finish loading and all the junk has been removed leaving you satisfied and happy with the service, we will then accept payment via credit card, debit card, or cash and present you with a receipt and a gracious thank you. Thats it. Very simple and headache / backache free:)
Our Junk Removal Trucks Vs The Competition – A minimum savings of over 30% vs the local competition
We do not actually use pickup trucks for picking up junk, we use the largest box trucks in Massachusetts or New Hampshire! How does this benefit you, our customer? Well, less trips to the dump equals cost savings, these cost savings are most prevalent when we compare our full truck pricing to our competitions. A certain 1800 company that includes junk in their name and every other local spin-off franchise and local junk removal company all use a 12 foot rack body truck, They charge an average of $750 for a full 12′ truck that they only can stack junk 4″ high in. Our 17′ trucks hold 2.5 times the amount of their trucks and we only charge a little more than their full truck price!! Thats an instant savings of over 30% and that’s not even counting our additional discounts for items we can donate, recycle, or resell!? We also have a whopping 27′ Truck for larger residential and commercial cleanouts!
What We Take: ANYTHING and EVERYTHING except hazardous waste.
- Garbage Disposal
- Trash Pickup
- Television Disposal & Recycling
- Mattress Disposal
- Appliance Removal
- Furniture Removal
- Hot Tub Removal
- Shed Removal
- Piano Removal – Check out what we do with the pianos!
- Yard Waste Disposal
- Refrigerator Disposal & Recycling
- Construction Debris Disposal
- E-Waste Removal
- Dumpster Rentals
- Foreclosure Cleanouts
- Estate Removals
- Eviction Cleanouts
- Hoarding Cleanouts
- Boat Removals
- And just about anything else that isn’t Hazmat!
Please Note – Some items require additional disposal fees. Please understand these are OUR fees at a discount to dispose of these items, we do not make a profit on these items, we remove them as a helpful favor for our customers:
- Televisions and monitors – $25 each (There are toxic chemicals involved in disposing televisions and monitors which makes them expensive to dispose of)
- Mattresses and Box Springs $15 each (the metal and coils need to be separated from the rest of the materials adding cost to disposal)
- Refrigerators and Air Conditioners $25 each (the freon needs to be professionally reclaimed from these, that makes the expense)
Need Help With Hazardous Material Disposal?
We are not licensed or insured in New Hampshire or Massachusetts to take items such as oils, gases, paints, fluorescent light bulbs among other items that can be hazardous to our environments. We can however help you as much as possible to dispose of it by pointing you in the right direction, but first a tip with paints… If they are Latex based paints open them in your garage, throw kitty litter in them to fill them 3/4 of the way, sit two days until dry, then treat as regular garbage 🙂 Hope this helps, We know its a pain 🙂 ——————> Right Direction!