Why Use Our Low Cost Junk Removal In NH And MA?
Three Fast Ways To Get A Quote ~ Call Us ~ Email Us ~ Or Text Us Now!
**Check out our new evening hours, because we don’t want you missing work to get rid of your junk!**
- Our junk removal services start as low as $35 in New Hampshire and Massachusetts!
- We are the only company in New England that will actually pay you for your junk!
- We guarantee you the absolute best price you will find, and we stand by it, bring us any insured company’s written onsite quote and we will beat it by 10% minimum!
- Televisions, furniture, mattresses, moving boxes, metals, construction debris, computer monitors, air-conditioners, microwaves – You name it we take it!
- Other companies require your junk to be in the garage or curbside, they make you do all the work!? With Trash Can Willys we remove junk from anywhere on your property. Let us do all the work!
- We use the largest trucks in the area, 40% larger than most of our competitors and we charge the same price or less!
- The fastest response times at any hour! Typically our customers can be serviced within 24 hours of calling!
- A local Veteran owned and family operated company! When you call to schedule a pickup or ask a question you don’t sit on hold, you talk to the someone immediately!
- 5 star reviews and testimonials all over the web!
- Our vehicles, staff, and service are fully licensed and insured!
- We treat every single customer like our only customer!
- Professional removal crews that are eager to please – need a favor and something heavy moved in the house while we’re there, you bet, free of charge!
- No job is too big or too small – from 85,000sqft corporate cleanouts to helping the elderly lady around the corner dispose of her mammoth console television, we aim to please!
- A Green Company, old Willy and his gang recycle as much as science lets us!! Would you believe we recycled 50% of what we pick up as garbage!? Thats right! last year Trash Can Willys saved a whopping 500,000 Lbs of trash from entering a land fill!!!! We also upcycle furniture, and donate furniture to our local Epilepsy Foundation, this past year we donated almost $30,000 in sellable goods for use by needy families in the community we serve
How About Given Us A Chance To Earn Your Business?
3 Easy Steps For Getting Junk Removal In Nh And Ma
1. To get the ball rolling you can contact us by phone or if outside business hours, you can fill in the quote request form at the top right of this page and we will return your call in the morning. Once in contact we will determine a estimated quote (as we are not there and actually seeing the items to be removed this price is subject to change) immediately or for larger pickups we can come out and give you an exact rate after seeing what your project entails
2. Upon offering an estimated quote we can schedule a removal date and time at your convenience. Our professional crew will show up within a two hour designated time frame, always calling 15 minutes ahead of our arrival as a courtesy. Upon arrival they will ask to see what exactly needs to be hauled away and verify the exact price upfront (typically this is within the estimated phone quote but can vary until we actually see the items to go). All you need to do is point and they will safely remove the items from where they sit on the property. Whether your trash is in the basement, attic, garage, or shed we remove everything doing all the work, from where it sits. Many competitors require you to have the load ready curbside, we do not, it is a courtesy service and free of charge in both New Hampshire and Massachusetts.
3. If we stumble across any items that would carry a resale value in our recycling store then we are happily able to offer you additional savings. After we finish loading, we accept payment via credit card, debit card, or cash and present you with a receipt and a gracious thank you. Thats it. Very simple and headache / backache free:)
What We Take: ANYTHING and EVERYTHING except hazardous waste.
- Junk Removal
- Garbage Disposal
- Trash Pickup
- Television Disposal & Recycling
- Mattress Disposal
- Appliance Removal
- Furniture Removal
- Hot Tub Removal
- Shed Removal
- Piano Removal – Check out what we do with the pianos!
- Yard Waste Disposal
- Refrigerator Disposal & Recycling
- Construction Debris Disposal
- E-Waste Removal
- Dumpster Rentals
- Foreclosure Cleanouts
- Estate Removals
- Eviction Cleanouts
- Hoarding Cleanouts
- Boat Removals
- And just about anything else that isn’t Hazmat!
Please Note – Some items require additional disposal fees. Please understand these are OUR fees at a discount to dispose of these items, we do not make a profit on these items, we remove them as a helpful favor for our customers:
- Televisions and monitors – $25 each (There are toxic chemicals involved in disposing televisions and monitors which makes them expensive to dispose of)
- Mattresses and Box Springs $15 each (the metal and coils need to be separated from the rest of the materials adding cost to disposal)
- Refrigerators and Air Conditioners $25 each (the freon needs to be professionally reclaimed from these, that makes the expense)
Need Help With Hazardous Material Disposal?
We are not licensed or insured in New Hampshire or Massachusetts to take items such as oils, gases, paints, fluorescent light bulbs among other items that can be hazardous to our environments. We can however help you as much as possible to dispose of it by pointing you in the right direction, but first a tip with paints… If they are Latex based paints open them in your garage, throw kitty litter in them to fill them 3/4 of the way, sit two days until dry, then treat as regular garbage 🙂 Hope this helps, We know its a pain 🙂 ——————> Right Direction!