Why Trash Can Willys For Your Junk Removal In NH Or Mass?
Contact us now for a free quote and fast service, same day calls are ok! 603-490-2177
- Our junk removal in NH starts as low as $35!
- We are the only junk removal company in New England that will actually pay you for your junk!
- We guarantee you the absolute best price you will find, and we stand by it, bring us any insured company’s written onsite quote and we will beat it by 10% minimum!
- TV’s, furniture, mattresses, moving boxes, metals, construction debris, computer monitors, air conditioners, microwaves – You name it we take it and we don’t charge extra for anything!
- Other junk removal companies require your junk to be in the garage or curbside, they make you do all the work!? With Trash Can Willys we remove junk from anywhere on your property. Let us do all the work!
- We use the largest trucks in the area, 40% larger than most of our competitors and we charge the same price or less!
- The fastest response times at any hour! Typically our customers can be serviced within 24 hours of calling!
- Locally owned and family operated junk removal company in NH! When you call us to book a junk removal you dont sit on hold, you talk to the owner immediately!
- 5 star reviews and testimonials all over the web!
- Our vehicles, staff, and service are fully licensed and insured!
- We treat every single customer like our only customer!
- Professional removal crews that are eager to please – need a favor and something heavy moved in the house while we’re there, you bet, free of charge!
- No job is too big or too small – from 85,000sqft corporate cleanouts to helping the elderly lady around the corner dispose of her mammoth console television, we aim to please!
- A Green Company, We also recycle everything!! Would you believe we recycled 50% of what we pick up as garbage!? Thats right! last year Trash Can Willys saved a whopping 500,000 Lbs of trash from entering a land fill!!!! We also upcycle furniture, and donate furniture to our local Epilepsy Foundation, this past year we donated almost $30,000 in sellable goods for use by needy families in the community we serve
Call Us now at 603-490-2177 and let us help you save money and lose the garbage!
Using Our Junk Removal Service In 3 Easy Steps
1. To get the ball rolling you can contact us by phone or if outside business hours you can fill in the quote request form at the top right of this page and we will return your call in the morning. Once in contact we will determine a quote immediately or for larger pickups come out and give you an exact rate after seeing what your project entails
2. Upon offering a quote we can schedule a removal date and time at your convenience. Our professional crew will show up within a two hour designated time frame, always calling 15 minutes ahead of our arrival as a courtesy. Upon arrival they will ask to see what exactly needs to be hauled away. All you need to do is point and they will safely remove the items from where they sit on the property. Whether your trash is in the basement, attic, garage, or shed we remove everything doing all the work, from where it sits. Many competitors require you to have the load ready curbside, we do not, it is a courtesy service and free of charge.
3. If we stumble across any items that would carry a resale value in our recycling store then we are happily able to offer you additional savings. After we finish loading, we accept payment via credit card, debit card, or cash and present you with a receipt and a gracious thank you. Thats it. Very simple and headache / backache free:)
Need Help With Hazardous Material Disposal?
We are not licensed or insured to take items such as oils, gases, paints, fluorescent light bulbs among other items that can be hazardous to our environments. We can however help you as much as possible to dispose of it by pointing you in the right direction, but first a tip with paints… If they are Latex based paints open them in your garage, throw kitty litter in them to fill them 3/4 of the way, sit two days until dry, then treat as regular garbage Hope this helps, We know its a pain ——————> Right Direction!
By Steven Heimsath